|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Atem and Nanu's Love ThemesAtem and Nanu's Love Song Themes
1) All My Life (K-Ci & Jojo)
2) Love Will Keep Us Together (Captain & Tennille)
3) Heroes (David Bowie)
4) How Can I Tell You (Cat Stevens)
5) With Or Without You (U2)
6) I'm All About You (Aaron Carter)
7) Remember The Time (Michael Jackson)
8) I Do (Westlife)
9) The Rose (Bette Milder)
10) Maybe I'm Amazed (Paul McCartney)
11) Hero (Enrique Iglesias)
12) Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Holding Out For A Hero (Bonnie Tyler)
13) You're The One That I Want (John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John)
14) I Will (The Beatles)
15) Hungry Eyes (Eric Carmen)
Ciel And Julia's Love ThemesCiel and Julia's Love Themes
1) Listen To Your Heart (Roxette)
2) Julia (The Beatles)
3) For All Time (Michael Jackson)
4) The Beauty And The Tragedy (Trading Yesterday)
5) Misty's Song (Yvette Laboy)
6) Evergreen Love Theme From A Star Is Born (Barbra Streisand)
7) I Will Die For You (Prince)
8) Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (Starship)
9) I Need Your Love (Ellie Goulding)
10) I'd Rather Be In Love (Michelle Branch)
11) Chasing Pavements (Adele)
12) That's How You Know (Enchanted)
13) Mine, Love Story (Taylor Swift)
14) Love Is In An Open Door (Frozen)
15) Don't Know Much (Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville)
16) It's Your Love (Tim McGraw and Faith Hill)
17) Baby It's Cold Outside (Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Jordan)
18) Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Elton John and Kiki Dee)
19) I Swear (All 4 One)
20) Yours To Hold (Skillet)
21) I Think She Likes Me (Billy Gilman)
22) Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You (Air Supply)
A Week Of KissesA Week Of Kisses
The first day I told you I loved you,
I imagined kissing your shoulder,
Well before I thought about your lips.
Because I don’t know what I am doing, firstly,
But more importantly,
It’s because I know things can spiral quickly,
If things start shifting
After we lay down the concrete.
So I kiss the foundation,
Before we reach the soil.
The second day I told you I loved you,
I imagined kissing your elbow,
Because it holds together the touch
And the flex.
To exhibit it,
I must kiss the joint that bends
And combines us together.
The third day I told you I loved you,
I lay my lips to your temples,
As I learned about the temple of reform,
For the Youth in North America.
Kissing you there signifying I will protect you,
As well as your temple,
As we re-form, into something more.
The fourth day I told you I loved you,
I’d kiss you softly on your forehead.
Because that’s what holds your brillian
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More